1. OUR main goal is to help people recover from injuries or to manage musculoskeletal pain and stay functional.
2. If you wanting to book an appointment for other reasons, like using up your credit with your insurance provider, please consider #1 and think about booking with another therapist as it does not match our number one goal.
3. Please note 24 hours notice is required to cancel or change appointment, otherwise you are responsible for the full payment for the booked time. The fees will be collected prior to the next appointment.
4. If you have ANY COVID symptoms, please cancel the appointment and you will not be charged.
5. Please arrive on time. The session is booked for you and only for you. If you are late, please dont expect or asked for your therapist to provide extra time as there is likely someone scheduled after you. Please do not arrive early as there is not waiting room. If this is your first session, please arrive 5 minutes early to fill out some additional paperwork.
6. Please wear shorts and a sports top as this is necessary for the assessment of your injury or complaint.
7. Please be informed that we do not have a ICBC vendor number.
8. Please be informed that this is a house-based clinic. When arriving at the scheduled time at the front door. Please use the hand sanitizer and ring the doorbell. Someone will come and get you and direct you to the treatment room.
9. Please wear a face covering unless you have a medical reason not to wear one. This is appreciated.
10. Your session may include, reviewing forms, assessment, treatment, exercise prescription, and home care exercises.
11. Payments can be made by Visa, MC, e transfer (at time of session) or cash.